Felipe Valente Mesquita started his career working in our partner’s legal team at a prominent Brazilian IP agency and joined us in 2014.
Felipe is an experienced litigator before Brazilian trial and appellate courts. He is also well versed in administrative proceedings before government agencies, such as the Brazilian FDA (ANVISA) and the Brazilian PTO (INPI).
His expertise comprises a wide range of legal matters, including patent validity, infringement, regulatory compliance, telecommunications,
- Trade Secrets & Regulatory
- Data Protection
- Food & Drug Law
- Unfair Competition
- Cyber Law
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Author or co-author of the following publications, amongst others:
- Recognized by The Legal 500 Latin America 2017 for the Intellectual Property Practice
- Author or co-author of the following publications, amongst others:
- New draft guidelines for patent examination”, World Intellectual Property Review – WIPR, 2015.
- “The doubtful future of public private partnerships”, World
Intellectual Property Review – WIPR, 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro – PUC-RJ (2008).