Ana Carolina Melman
Attorney at Law
Ana Carolina Melman is an Attorney at Law at Licks Attorneys’ Rio de Janeiro office, having joined the firm in 2018.
Ms. Melman began her career in 2013 at an internationally recognized litigation firm in Rio de Janeiro. Ms. Melman ́s law practice includes litigation, commercial arbitration and insolvency law. Ms. Melman represents corporate clients which operate in a broad range of commercial activities, including telecommunications, energy, oil & gas, banking and finance, as well as railroad and maritime transport systems and public service concessionaires, among others.
Ms. Melman has taught at UERJ – State University of Rio de Janeiro, and has been invited to deliver speeches at the Judicial Training Institute in Rio de Janeiro. She has written articles for specialized publications related to her area of expertise, as well as created academic material for Getulio Vargas Foundation -FGV on insolvency and bankruptcy in the areas of Civil Procedure and Corporation Law. This unique experience makes her an invaluable asset in litigation matters.
- Brazilian Bar Association – Rio de Janeiro Section (OAB/RJ).
- Member of the Alumni Association FGV – Getulio Vargas Foundation.
- Master of law (MSc), cum laude, on Civil Procedure at Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ), 2018;
- Ms. Melman holds a Judiciary Management title in bankruptcy and insolvency, from the Judicial Training Institute of Rio de Janeiro, 2014;
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Getulio Vargas Foundation – FGV, 2014.