Attorney at Law
Government Affairs & International Relations
Gustavo Hirsch is part of the Government Affairs & International Relations group since 2018 at the Rio office.
Mr. Hirsch worked at a prominent Brazilian IP agency. He was international advisor at the Luiz Alberto Coimbra Institute of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Engineering of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (Coppe/UFRJ), Latin America’s largest engineering research and education center. He was research assistant as Latin America specialist in the Computational Propaganda Project: Algorithms, Automation, and Digital Politics at the Oxford Internet Institute.
- Government Affairs & Intl’ Relations
- Counseling and Transactional
- Spoke on behalf of the Oxford Latin American Society at a talk by former Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff, 2018;
- Participated in the Study Group on Arbitration and International Contracts and in the 17th Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot in Vienna (Austria), 2010;
- Awarded a scholarship from the Institutional Scientific Initiation Scholarship Program (PIBIC), linked to the Ministry of Education (MEC), 2007.
Brazilian Bar Association – Rio de Janeiro Section (OAB/RJ)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Latin American Studies, University of Oxford, 2018;
- Specialist in International Relations, Rio de Janeiro University Research Institute (IUPERJ), 2013;
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Pontifical Catholic University – Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RJ), 2010;
- Academic exchange at Georgetown University, 2009
“News and Political Information Consumption in Mexico: Mapping the 2018 Mexican Presidential
Election on Twitter and Facebook”, Oxford Internet Institute, 2018 (available at http://comprop.oii.