Attorney at Law
Isabella Rodrigues Bonisolo joined Licks Attorneys’ Rio de Janeiro office as a paralegal in 2013 and became an attorney at law in 2014.
Prior to joining the firm, Isabella has also gained experience as an intern at a prominent Brazilian law firm, practicing contentious and non-contentious aspects of intellectual property relating to trademarks.
Ms. Bonisolo is specialized in intellectual property matters, including trademarks, unfair competition, copyrights and other complex litigation matters.
In 2013, during law school, Ms. Bonisolo spent some time as an exchange student in Coimbra University in Portugal, attending the Intellectual Property Law classes of the LL.M course.
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB – RJ).
• International Trademark Association (INTA).
• Extension course in Fashion Law: Fashion Registration and Protection,IBMEC (2015).
• LL.B, Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ), in 2014.
• International Summer School in Intellectual Property Law, The European Law Students’ Association at Minho University, in 2013.
• Graduate Program in Intellectual Property and Concurrence Law, AVM/ Cândido Mendes University (UCM), in 2012.
• Bachelor of Social Communication, Rio de Janeiro Federal University (UFRJ), in 2010.