Attorney at Law
Isaura Salgado Silva joined Licks Attorneys’ Rio de Janeiro office as an attorney at law in 2015.
She started practicing law in the civil litigation area as an attorney in a highly specialized law firm in January 2014. She has been in close contact with the daily routine of private law practice since her first internship program at a full-service law firm in October 2012.
• “Os critérios quantitativas do dano moral segundo o STJ” article published in the eletronic journal civilistica.com a.2. n.1. 2013.
• Participated in “The Evolution And Future Of International Arbitration: The Next 30 Years” international conference at Queen Mary University of London in April 2015.
• Graduate Program in Civil Law, Pontifical Catholic University – Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RJ), 2015;
• Extension Program in Arbitration, Superior School of Laws (ESA), 2015.
• LL.B with curricular emphasis on Civil Litigation, Pontifical Catholic University – Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RJ), 2013;