Attorney at Law
Juliana Neves is an attorney at law in Licks Attorneys since 2014. In 2016, Juliana was transferred from the headquarters in Rio de Janeiro to our São Paulo office. She has over 10 years of experience as a litigator before both State and Federal Courts in Brazil. She focuses her practice on complex disputes and leading cases in regulatory compliance, unfair competition and patents, most commonly pursuing clients’ interests in the area of life sciences. She also deals with cases involving trademark disputes.
Before joining Licks Attorneys, Juliana worked at prominent law firms representing large national and international companies in litigations cases or consulting. She is experienced in governmental contracts and public bids, contesting or defending regularity, as well as in administrative, consumer and civil law.
- Trademark, Trade dress & Publicity Right Matters
- Trade Secrets & Regulatory
- Data Protection
- Licensing & Technology Transfer
- Food & Drug Law
- Unfair Competition
- Government Contracts & Public Procurements
- IP Litigation
- Regulatory Law
- Brazilian Bar Association – Rio de Janeiro Section (OAB/RJ)
- Brazilian Association of Intellectual Property Agents (ABAPI).
- Graduate Program in Intellectual Property, Pontifical Catholic University, Rio de Janeiro (PUC/RJ), 2016
- Graduate Specialization in Bids and Administrative Contracts, Getúlio Vargas Foundation, Rio de Janeiro (FGV/RJ), 2012
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), – Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – UFRJ (2010).