Lucas Gomes is a Biologist and Patent Analyst who joined Licks
Attorneys in 2017. Mr. Gomes has almost 7 years’ experience in
the intellectual property area and concentrates his practice in the
preparation of both Brazilian and foreign patent applications.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gomes extended his expertise working on
preparation of patent applications and analysis of filing documents. He
is well versed in all administrative steps concerning the maintenance of
- Course of Technology Contracts, at BRPTO – Rio de Janeiro, 2016.
- Course of Patent Search and Writing Workshop with emphasis in
- Biotechnology, at BRPTO – Rio de Janeiro, 2016.
- Graduate in Biology at University Unigranrio – Rio de Janeiro, 2015.
- Extension Course in Intellectual Property, at BRPTO – Rio de Janeiro, 2014.
- Professional Training Course on Industrial Property, Level:
- Intermediary at ABAPI – Rio de Janeiro, 2013.
- Professional Training Course on Industrial Property, Level: Basics at
- ABAPI – Rio de Janeiro, 2010.