Márcia Oliveira is a paralegal at the Rio de Janeiro office of Licks Attorneys.
Márcia has more than two decades of experience in matters concerning Intellectual Property. She started working in this field at one of the most traditional Intellectual Property Agencies in Brazil where she gained experience in all the procedures dealing with Patents, Industrial Designs and Trademark prosecution.
Prior to joining our firm, Márcia extended her expertise working on translation verification (English-Portuguese) and analysis of filing documents at a major IP law firm. She is well versed in all administrative steps concerning the maintenance of IP portfolios.
Márcia Oliveira was awarded a Law Degree from Universidade Estácio de Sá in 2007.
- Patent Prosecution
- Industrial Design Prosecution
- Trademark Prosecution
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/RJ) 2007
- General Course on Intellectual Property (DL-101) – WIPO/BRPTO (2012)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Universidade Estácio de Sá (2007)
- Professional Training Course on Industrial Property – ABAPI (1995)