Science & Patent Specialist
Marcus Paschoal is a Patent Specialist at Licks Attorneys` Rio de Janeiro office since 2018; Mr. Paschoal is an industrial pharmacist and has almost 8 years of experience in prior art searches, draft of patent applications, portfolio management, patentability, freedom to operate and validity analysis – mainly in the areas of life sciences, biotechnology and pharmaceutical compositions.
- Selected work for presentation at the 9th Brazilian Academic Meeting on Intellectual Property, Innovation and Development (Enapid).
- Pharmaceutical Regional Counsel – Rio de Janeiro (CRF-RJ).
- Bachelor of Pharmacy from Fluminense Federal University (UFF);
- Specialist in industrial pharmacy management from Estácio de Sá University (UNESA);
- Master of Science in Intellectual Property and Innovation from the Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office (INPI).
- Immunobiologicals: a comparison of the production of science and technology between Brazil and the world, USP Megazine, 2017; The Prior Consent of substances prohibited by Brazilian Surveillance Health Agency (ANVISA) as a barrier to technological Innovation, Prospecting Notebooks, 2016; Natural Furano Naphtoquinones from Lapachol: Hydroxyiso-beta-Lapachone, Stenocarpoquinone-B and Avicequinone-C, Letters in Organic Chemistry, 2011; Lapachol cyclization induced by Thalium III salts, New Chemistry, 2008