Attorney at Law
Priscila Cossa is an Attorney at Law at Licks Attorneys’ São Paulo office; Ms. Cossa has 5+ years of experience in top-ranked law firms in Brazil, both in the litigation and counselling spheres, where she worked with complex cases in the areas of Intellectual Property and Digital Law.
Ms. Cossa also holds a Master’s degree from the University of Glasgow, where she coursed the LLM Intellectual Property and the Digital Economy
- Cyber Law
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- Internet Privacy Law
- Internet, E-commerce & Software
- Licensing & Technology
- Technology, Media &Telecommunications
- Counseling and Transactional
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Specialization in Contract Design from Fundação Getúlio Vargas – São Paulo (FGV-SP), 2018
- Specialization in Brazilian Internet Law (Direito Digital Aplicado) from Fundação Getúlio Vargas – São Paulo (FGV-SP), 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.B) from the University of Glasgow – Glasgow, UK, 2015
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) from Pontifical Catholic University – São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2012.