Attorney at Law
Simone Grizzo Bösenberg joined Licks Attorneys’ São Paulo office as an attorney at law in 2017. Her practice has been focusing high specialized litigation cases, mainly on intellectual property, sanitary legislation and life sciences. Simone began her career in a prominent full-service law firm, where she worked as an intern with complex disputes. Prior to joining Licks Attorneys, Simone has also gained experience as a lawyer at a prominent Brazilian law firm, representing large national and international companies both in the litigation and counselling spheres, in tax, civil and environmental matters. Simone has also expertise in compliance, corporate and immigration law, having worked in a boutique law firm highly specialized in advising international companies with investments in Brazil.
- Food & Drug Law
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory Law
- Life Sciences
- Brazilian Bar Association – Rio de Janeiro Section (OAB/RJ).
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Section (OAB/SP).
- Graduate Program in Economic Law, University of São Paulo (USP), 2018;
- Specialization in Digital Law and Intellectual Property from Escola da Magistratura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (EMERJ-RJ), 2014;
- LL.B., Getulio Vargas Foundation – Rio de Janeiro (FGV-RJ), 2014.
BÖSENBERG, S. G.. Empresa na Favela: Políticas Públicas e Desafios.
Coleção Jovem Jurista. 1ed.:, 2014, v. , p. 280-333.